We are totally up-to-date with HMRC new PAYE filling RTI. As per new rules, every-time and employee is paid the real-time information needs to be submitted to HMRC. We submit all RTI information to HMRC and keep our clients up-to-date with the current compliance.
If you employ staff then you will have statutory filing deadlines to meet for filing forms and making payments to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including…
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Dealing with leavers and starters;
- PAYE returns for the Revenue;
- CIS returns completed by us.
We also calculate statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with student loan deductions where applicable.
We will also complete and submit to HMRC:
- Employer Annual Return P35;
- Employee summary P60’s and P14’s;
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.